¿What is a cookie and how they work?
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded to your device (computer, tablet, smartphone or other device) with navigation information.
Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet, providing many advantages in providing interactive services, making it easier navigation and usability of our website, enabling us to monitor which pages are useful, effective and which can be improved to enhance the quality of our web.
In any case, cookies may harm your computer. In contrast, any active helps us identify and resolve errors.
Our cookies may be updated without notice, we advise you to review our policy periodically.
Kinds of cookies used
According to the entity that manages:
- Cookies own: Those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains from which provide the service you request us.
- Third Party Cookies: Those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by other collaborating institution. Such as those used by social networks or external content such as Google Maps.
According to the timeline that are enabled:
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site, so that none is recorded on the hard drive of your computer. The information obtained through these cookies, used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and ease of use.
- Persistent Cookies: Are stored on the hard disk and reads our website every time you make a return visit. A permanent site has a set expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. These cookies we use generally to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
According to objective:
- Login Cookies: When the user enters our website and sign a cookie itself and temporal installed so you can navigate your user area without having to enter their data continuously. This cookie disappears when you log out.
- Cookies analysis: Used to study the behavior of anonymous users to browse our website. So we can know the most viewed content, the number of visitors, etc. Information we use to improve the browsing experience and optimize our services. They can be themselves but also of others. Among the latter are the cookies for Google Analytics and those of Iadvice.
- Cookies Customization: They are those that allow you to access the service with predefined depending on a number of criteria characteristics such as language, browser type through which the service is accessed, the locale from which you access service, etc.
Configuration, deactivation and more information about cookies
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your computer:
If you choose to disable cookies we can not offer some of our services, for example, remain unidentified or keep the items in the cart.